Designer Juttis from India
“KIYARA” name of Inherently Punjabi and typically Indian Jutti, also termed as “Mojari” is known for its durable quality footwear perfectly combined with modern elegance available at affordable prices.
KIYARA proposes women to wear the best design and get complimented.
- an eclectic mix of Indian designs
- good shopping experience
- customized designs
- tear resistant
- secure payments
- reliable & prompt delivery
- quick resolution of customer issues, if any
Our beautiful collection of Punjabi juttis are ideal for everyday wear, in and around home or office; which on your feet gives you that extra confidence to go through each day with great ease.
Originally made out of pure Mojari and have exquisite embroidery and additional embellishments that give it a unique appeal. From day to day wear, weddings, religious occasions, to parties and festivals, juttis provide an essential ethnic appeal to the person wearing them.
Juttis are an ethnic alternative for the long established ballerina shoes that are popular world over. Several people living in countries like US, UK, Canada, Pakistan, Middle East, and Europe have been fascinated with this Indian footwear for the last several years, and some of the popular shoe brands in the west have copied Juttis in their own designs and craftsmanship.
KIYARA” has a distribution network primarily in India, and also caters to our esteemed clients in the UK. Our sole purpose is to spread the distribution Indian traditional Jutis all over the world so that people can recognize the importance of Indian handicraft. For this, we need a support of distributors like you.
KIYARA” designs and customizes its products according to the need of its esteemed customers in such a way that it leads to total customer satisfaction. We are pleased to offer you our best rate with our unique designs. By paying special attention to quality that is supported by a procurement policy that sources vital inputs and raw materials only from established and approved suppliers. Procured materials are subject to a stringent quality-assurance system enforced by a trained quality control person team that checks for quality-standards compliance at every stage of the manufacturing process.
Being own manufacturer, we have the ability to prepare orders as per the requirement of the clients, giving them timely and quality assured services.
We are sure that our attached unique designs, goes with the style and taste of your customers.
- CARE FOR YOUR TREASURE
- Further, your treasured footwear is designed to stay with you for a while. A little looking after will only make them sustain longer. Keep your footwear in a moisture free cool place or in a muslin cloth which is provided in the packaging. They are designed such that they are soft on your feet. But in case you feel a little uncomfortable wearing them, you can apply little mustard oil on the inside of the Juttis and leave them over night. This will make the leather soft and will adjust according to your feet when you will wear your Juttis again. In case you feel your treasured footwear have become dirty, you can clean the leather and fabric surface with the damp cotton cloth. Embroidered and velvet surfaces should be cleaned with the dry cloth or soft gentle brush.
- You could also CONTACT US at email@example.com